To better prepare for your visit to Rayburn Resort, please ensure you read and understand our polices (rules and guidelines) below.
The following lodging policies are for The Lodge at Rayburn, Lakeside Cottages and Cove Cottages.
NO SMOKING: All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outdoors only in designated areas. Any violations will result in an additional charge of $150 which will be used to restore the room to a smoke free environment. If you smoke on the porch outside your room you must close the door to the room to prevent smoke from entering the room which which will deemed a violation and subject to the $150 charge.
DAMAGES: Guest will be responsible for any damages caused to rooms and furnishings along with charges for the replacement of all missing items. This includes damaged and/or missing linens. Additionally, a deep cleaning fee of $75 may be applied to any room based on the condition of the room upon checkout.
PETS: Pets must be reported at check-in. Only pets 50 lbs. and under are allowed with a two pet maximum. The charge is $39 per pet / per night for The Lodge and $49 per pet / per night for Lakeside Cottages and Cove Cottages. The Lodge has a limited amount of room for pets and all pets must be approved by management PRIOR to check-in. If pets are not reported at check-in the charge is $40 per pet for each night. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN SUITES – unreported pets will result in an additional charge of $25O per stay.
PET DEPOSIT: We require a $100 deposit per night for pets. After checkout, the room will be inspected and the deposit will be released / refunded if the room left in good condition with no damages. However, if the room is damaged, the deposit will be held to address the damages caused.
Outdoor Event Policy
- Rayburn Country will advertise the dates and times of scheduled live music performances/events.
- On Mondays through Thursdays, hours of operation of live music performance/events by Rayburn Country will be until approximately 11:00 p.m.
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, hours of operation of live music performances/events by Rayburn Country will be approximately Midnight.
- Recorded music may be played Monday through Thursday by Rayburn Country until approximately 11:00 p.m. and Friday, Saturday and Sunday until approximately Midnight.
- At Rayburn Country, the targeted decibel limit of live and recorded music will 102 dBA and Rayburn Country will take reasonable steps to maintain that limit.
- Because of the close proximity of private residences and homes to the site of music performance/events at Rayburn Country as well as other outdoor gatherings (such as weddings, meetings, parties, celebrations, etc.), Rayburn Country is committed to being a good neighbor by adopting this Policy and by respecting the privacy of the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Staff have the right to refuse any item not listed that they deem an annoyance or unsafe.
- Soliciting or vending of any kind is not permitted on the Resort Grounds without proper authorization by management.
- Purchasers of alcohol are required to show valid ID every time.
The following items are prohibited for all events.
- Weapons, including firearms, regardless of permit to carry
- Animals with the exception of service animals
- Outside food and beverages
- Laser pointers
- Portable televisions and radios
- Fireworks and aerosol cans
- Illegal substances
See why Rayburn Resort is the perfect place to host your most-special event.
27 holes, changing elevations, unique challenges around every bend.
Visit the marina for a drink, rent a boat or watch the sunset and chill.